Websites, Software & Apps
Wherever you go, wherever you look, you will see people with their heads down, fixated on a phone screen. The internet is at the forefront of so many services today, that your business can't afford to be left behind.
When a visitor lands on your website, they will initially consider the it’s cosmetics. More importantly, they need to be influenced to continue the user journey, which will assist them to find the information they require.
A professional website is not about looking good online; a professional website will generate traffic which in turn will act as a conversion tool and increase the effectiveness of the various other marketing channels.
Whilst off-the-shelf applications are excellent tools in their own right, they often contain a considerable number of unused features. This results in complex methods to perform a specific task. As all our systems are fully bespoke so they are built entirely for purpose; our systems are designed to perform the tasks exactly as you want them to, in the most efficient way.
It is important you are aware that our systems are completely independent of your website. This means that we can build your system even if we don’t host your existing website. We may also be in a position to integrate with your existing website, even if we didn’t develop it. Should we also be providing you with a new website, we will integrate with your web application as standard.
Example Systems we can provide
- CRM Software
- Sales Pipeline Systems
- Online Order Management
- Customer Ticket Systems
- GPS Fleet Tracking
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Support Ticket Systems
- Case Management Software
- ePOS Software
- Document Management Portals
- Rota Management Systems
The world almost seems to revolve around mobile devices these days. Naturally, it makes sense for any business who have a desire to thrive, to offer a type of platform to engage a significant portion of their potential marketplace. For many smaller businesses, making their website mobile-responsive is enough. For larger corporations, however, there are a lot of cases where this is quite simply not enough. That is the key area where mobile applications come into their own.
A mobile app can help both a business and their clients in countless ways. From a client point-of-view, it could be something as simple as an improved or more convenient customer experience. From the business’ aspect, an app or series of apps can be introduced to streamline internal processes. For example, an app could improve on time-consuming tasks and remove unnecessary paperwork, resulting in greater efficiency.
The Benefits of an App
- A more convenient, no-waiting, no-hassle client experience that will enhance your sales opportunities and your company’s reputation.
- An additional round-the-clock point of sale, meaning that when you go home for the day, your business does not have to stop.
- A one-stop-shop for access to all the goods and services you offer so that clients do not have to shop around.
- Excellent promotional and advertising opportunities without being overbearing, intrusive or simply annoying.
- Enhanced brand visibility.
- Streamlined, simpler business processes reduces workloads and costs.
- Saves countless hours giving you more time to focus on other matters.
- A perfect complement to your website and social media platforms.
Our System Development Process
- Research and Discovery – We start by getting a clear understanding of your new digital asset’s purpose. We determine the problem you are trying to overcome, the main goals you wish to achieve, and also the target audience of the users.
- Planning – We work closely with you to define the scope of the new website, the app or the CRM software. We detail the functionality, the sitemap and identify the content we need to create.
- Content Writing – As a team, we convey in writing, the very essence you would like to communicate to your audience, with a significant focus on Search Engine Optimisation for websites.
- Visual Design – Our designs are very creative, and consider all of the information we have gathered up to this point. We consider your target audience and ensure we use appropriate calls to action. We have a strong focus on User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design.
- Development Build – We then commence the build and integration parts of your new system utilising our chosen content management system (CMS) solution.
- Testing, Optimisation and Launch – The new system is then tested for both browser and mobile device compatibility. Only when we are all happy that the site is error free, will we proceed to launch your new digital asset.
Mobile Friendly & Modern
We pride ourselves in that we remain up-to-date with the latest technology and design methods. This ensures that we continue to produce websites, mobile applications and web based software that not only look fantastic, but function brilliantly too.
According to ‘comScore’, users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones. It follows that it is more important than ever for the mobile version of your new digital system to be up-to-scratch. That is why every single website and system we produce will be mobile optimised. ‘Responsive design’ is our recommended framework. Not only does a responsive website make the user experience (UX) better, but it also greatly assists your website to promote itself via Search Engine Rankings. This is demonstrated by the statement from Google’s developer platform: “Responsive design is Google’s recommended design pattern.”